Retro Balance Bike (Superhero) Kinderfeets
Learning to ride is very intuitive. Sitting on the Kinderfeets balance bike, kids first walk the bike forward. As they go faster, they stride with feet off the ground for longer periods of time, ultimately being able to pull both feet off the ground and coast with their feet on the pedals. At first they tilt to one side or the other and their feet catch them like training wheels. Very quickly, balance becomes second nature and they can coast with their feet on the pedals. Braking is done by putting both feet down to stop.
- Dutch inspired low, step-through frame which places children's feet closer to the ground so they feel safe
- Balance Bike, no training wheels
- Easily adjustable cushioned seat, so children of all sizes can ride, and ranges from 12 to 16 inches high
- Biodegradable tires, no flats
- Handmade with wood from fast growing birch tree, a replenishable source.
- Designed by a Dutch designer in California and hand made in China
- For Age 2 to 5